Battelle performs endorsement reviews on new and maintenance measures twice a year during spring and fall cycles. Each cycle includes an Intent to Submit period followed by full measure submission. Please review the Endorsement and Maintenance (E&M) Guidebook to learn more about the E&M process.
Beginning with the Fall 2023 cycle, measure developers and stewards can submit measures to Battelle electronically using our online Intent to Submit and full measure submission forms. To submit a measure, please login or create an account.
Fall 2023 Timeline
- Intent to Submit: September 1 - October 2
- Full Measure Submission: October 2 - November 1
1. Complete Contractual Agreements
- If you are a new steward or measure developer, please complete the Quality Measure Developer and Steward Agreement (QMDSA). All measures not owned by a government entity require a measure steward. QMDSAs are effective for five years. Active National Quality Forum measure steward agreements will be honored through their expiration. Please review the QMDSA Submission Instructions for more information.
- If you are submitting a measure for maintenance or want to add measures to an existing QMDSA, please complete the Additional and Maintenance Measures Form.
2. Email Contractual Forms to [email protected]
3. Create a PQM Account.
- If you are submitting a measure to Battelle for the first time, please create an account to access the measure submission forms.
- When you create an account, enter your email address and select "Send verification code." You will receive an email with the verification code. Enter that code in the account creation form and select "Verify code."
- Complete the required fields and select "Create."
- You will be returned to the Homepage of the website. From there click "My Account" in the top right to begin the Measure Submission Process.
Please use the downloadable templates to prepare for the Intent to Submit and full measure submission. When you are ready to submit, login to your PQM account to complete and submit online forms for E&M review.