On this page you will find three types of CQMC resources:
Workgroup Summaries. The CQMC Workgroup summaries contain information on updates to core sets. Summaries may include discussion on new measures for possible addition to the core sets and measures for potential removal. Summaries also include discussion of measurement gaps and adoption successes and challenges.
CQMC Reports. In addition to developing core sets, CQMC Workgroups have also discussed high-priority topic areas related to quality measurement, providing guidance and recommendations for future activities. They include:
- CQMC Health Equity Final Report
- Core Quality Measures Collaborative Digital Measurement Report
- Core Quality Measures Collaborative: Aligning Approaches to Measure Models
- CQMC Implementation Guide
Guiding Principles and Documents. The CQMC relies on Workgroups to select measures for the core sets, guide the development and refinement of materials used to update the core sets, and prioritize gaps and areas for future core set development. They include:
- Analysis of Measurement Gap Areas and Measure Alignment
- Approaches to Core Set Prioritization
- Principles for Core Set Measure Selection
The most recent resources show up at the top of the table. Users can search by title or by resource type.